Cooking Oil Blamed For Apartment Fire



LINCOLN -- Residents of a south Lincoln apartment  because a smokey fire forced them out of their building.  Firefighters were called to The Lodge Apartments in the 5100 block of S. 40th Street early Sunday morning.  Hot oil on the stove started on fire.  Lots of smoke, but little property damage...enough smoke to evacuate the building.  Red Cross relocated residents to other locations for the night.  No one was injured.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
Locations : Lincoln